The International Biotechnology Days (IDB2022) of the Tunisian Association of Biotechnology in parallel with its 20th anniversary
IDB 2022 : December 19th - 22th, 2022
Environmantal Biotechnology : Waste treatment and recovery, bioremediation, bioenergy and phytoremediation.
Plant Biotechnology : Genetic diversity, environmental constraints and plant improvement, and plant-microorganism interaction.
Plenary conferences, orals communications and posters. Some oral communication will be selected for a presentation as a thematic conference of 20 min. These conferences are reserved for Researchers or Post doc. Best posters will be awarded during the closing ceremony.
Abstract submission deadline:
Oral communications: October, 15th 2022
Posters: October, 22th 2022
Notification of acceptance: November 5th, 2022
Registration deadline: November 15th, 2022
Presentations can be in French or English. However:
- The abstracts (without graphics) shall be in English following the template enclosed (link). All non-conform abstracts will be systematically rejected.
- All presentation media (PPT) and Posters shall be in English
Abstract template :
- Only one contribution per participant will be accepted
Deux prix (par thématique) pour meilleurs posters seront accordés pour les étudiants.
Oral presentation of posters:
Some posters, chosen for their pertinence during assessment, might be subject to succinct oral presentations (two slides maximum per poster).
1. Registration and submission of abstracts must be done on-line via the website of A.T.Biotech: http://www.atbiotech.org/
2. No participation will be taken into account if the following conditions are not respected:
a. The abstract should be conform to the template provided
b. The registration via the website after receiving the notification of acceptance is necessary as a confirmation
3. Applicants should submit only one contribution per participant. No exceptions will be accorded.
4. As the number of rooms in the hotel is limited, single rooms will be accorded to participants (and not to accompanying guests) depending on availability; except in case of payment in advance.
List of speakers:
1- Extremophile plants: promising candidates to improve agricultural yields in marginal zones, case of quinoa
Prof. Chedly ABDELLY : Agence nationale de la Promotion de la Recherche scientifique, Laboratoire des Plantes Extrêmophiles, CBBC Tunis, Tunisie
2- Scoping of a third-generation biorefinery concept for stranded green macroalgae
Prof. IsaamSmali:Laboratory of Protein Engineering and Bio-Active Molecules National Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology, University of Carthage – Tunisia
3- Genomic Surveillance of SARS-CoV-2 and its usefulness in the post-vaccinal era: an African perspective.
Prof. Ahmed REBAI, Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Screening Processes, Centre of Biotechnology of Sfax, Tunisia.
4- Bioactive Compounds: recent advances in extraction, characterization and emerging applications
Prof. Mohamed TRIGUI: Laboratoire des Sciences de l’Environnement et Développement Durable LASED Institut Préparatoire aux Etudes d'Ingénieur de Sfax
Registration fees :
A.T.Biotech. : Tél./Fax : +216 74 870 692; E-mail : email@example.com